- How can I view an apartment without visiting the property in person?
- How do I contact the office?
- To reach someone in our leasing office, please call the number on our website (844) 235-7437 or complete the Contact Us form.
- If you are a resident, you can email us from your Resident Portal account.
- I have a scheduled move-in/move-out. Can this still happen?
- Absolutely! Please contact us to schedule an appointment.
- Is someone in the office?
- Yes! Our current office hours are Monday-Friday from 8:30am - 4:00pm and Saturday by appointment only.
- How do I pay my rent?
- We are encouraging everyone to pay online. Either with ACH (bank account) or credit card. You can make these payments through your resident portal. You can also pay using our new Jones & Jones Communities Resident App (available in AppStore and Google Play Store) or through our Text-to-Pay option. If you do not have access to your Resident Portal, please contact the leasing office by phone or email and we can get that set up for you.
- Are amenities open?
- At this time,the pool area, laundry facilities and BBQ areas (if available) remain open.
- All social gatherings and outside guests are prohibited.
- Even with these precautions in place, we cannot ensure against accidents/injury or exposure to infection. Residents entering these areas do so at their own risk.
- Are you accepting packages?
- All package deliveries should be directed to individual apartments, or package lockers (if available).
- How will maintenance issues be addressed?
- You can complete a maintenance request via your Resident Portal or through our Jones & Jones Communities Resident App.
- For the safety of our maintenance technicians and residents, we ask everyone to wear a mask or face covering while a technician is inside your apartment. Please remember to keep at least a 6 foot distance. If anyone in your apartment is experiencing Covid-19 symptoms, please notify your leasing office immediately.
- Please note: If you encounter any gas issues, please contact your gas company directly.
Bedrooms are a nice size, and loft is nice.- Verified Resident
I would like to recognize the manager for her assistance, professional attitude, and willingness to be available even on Sundays. She made the transition seamlessly easy overall.- Verified Resident
The building is very clean and the parking is great, especially having guest parking.- Verified Resident
...more spacious than some of the other units...- Verified Resident
Since Ms. West (resident manager) arrived, things have run smoothly, and communication has been consistent. There has never been a single lingering problem of any kind. No matter what issue arises, Michelle West takes care of the problem immediately. She maintains this place well and is incredibly thoughtful. Ms. West strives to make this small complex feel like a community.- Verified Resident